Downloadable slide deck for Choosing Wisely Australia
A slide deck for Choosing Wisely Australia advocates who are presenting on the initiative at meetings or events.
The Choosing Wisely Australia initiative is proud to have so many strong advocates and supporters, many of whom present about Choosing Wisely at meetings, conferences, events or within their own organisation.
This Powerpoint slide deck can be downloaded and tailored to your particular audience to help raise awareness of this important initiative.
The slide deck covers:
- Background and principles of the global Choosing Wisely movement
- Choosing Wisely recommendations and the 5 Questions to Ask
- Latest facts and figures about Choosing Wisely membership, participation and awareness in Australia
- Discussion slides about the concept of unnecessary healthcare
- The role of Champion Health Services
- Available Choosing Wisely Australia toolkits
- Consumer engagement; and
- How to get involved.
If you have any questions about the slide deck or require any extra support for your presentation about Choosing Wisely Australia, email [email protected].
Last updated 29/6/20
5 questions to ask your doctor or other healthcare provider to make sure you end up with the right amount of care.