Become a Choosing Wisely Champion Health Service
Austin HealthVisit page
Eastern HealthVisit page
Gold Coast HealthVisit page
Monash HealthVisit page
Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital (RBWH)Visit page
Sir Charles Gairdner Osborne Park Health Care GroupVisit page
South Eastern Sydney Local Health DistrictVisit page
Sunshine Coast Hospital and Health ServiceVisit page
Health services are leading the implementation of Choosing Wisely Australia through clinician-led initiatives and playing a key role in delivering quality evidence-based care for the benefit of all Australians.
By becoming a Choosing Wisely Champion Health Service your organisation will be making a concerted contribution to reducing unnecessary care and improving health care outcomes in Australia.
- Attend regular forums such as meetings and webinars with other health services, health professional colleges, societies, associations and consumer organisations where you can share ideas and inspiration to improve the quality of care you provide.
- Access real life examples of how Champion Health Services have implemented projects to improve patient care.
- Connect and collaborate with a network of like-minded professionals to reach a common goal.
- Access toolkits and resources to help you implement change in your own health setting.
- Showcase your projects to a national audience via the Choosing Wisely network and channels. Opportunities include presenting at Choosing Wisely webinars, having your achievements featured on the Choosing Wisely website, in the National Meeting and annual reports.
How do I find out more?
Contact our Choosing Wisely team to express your interest by emailing us at [email protected].