The Choosing Wisely Australia® campaign is made possible by the collaborative efforts of several key partners, groups, and organisations.
Choosing Wisely Advisory Group
The strategic development, implementation and evaluation of Choosing Wisely Australia is informed by the Advisory Group. The group is chaired by Dr Matthew Anstey, Staff Specialist Intensive Care Physician, Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital
Advisory Group members include:
- Associate Professor Meera Agar, Director of Palliative Care, Braeside Hospital, HammondCare
- Dr Matthew Anstey, Staff Specialist Intensive Care Physician, Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital
- Melissa Cadzow, Consumer Representative
- Darlene Cox, Consumer Representative
- Associate Professor Adam Elshaug, Menzies Centre for Health Policy, University of Sydney
- Associate Professor Richard King, AM, Senior Medical Director at Monash Health (Past Chair)
- Sally Marotti, Clinical Pharmacy Team Leader & Intensive Care Specialist Pharmacist, The Queen Elizabeth Hospital
- Dr John Slavotinek, Consultant Radiologist, Repatriation General Hospital, Flinders Medical Centre
Choosing Wisely Representatives Panel
The Representatives Panel contains members from participating medical colleges and is responsible for driving list development and implementation within respective colleges.
Members and supporters
Choosing Wisely Australia is supported by an important network of members participating in the campaign, including numerous national specialty societies. These members and supporters are recognised under Members and supporters.
Choosing Wisely Australia is facilitated by NPS MedicineWise.
Key personnel include:
- Dr. Robyn Lindner, Client Relations Manager, Health Technologies
- Lyndell Coutts, Communications Lead
- Jody Hofmeyr, Project Manager
If you’d like to get in touch with us for more information or to share a view or personal experience, we’re keen to hear from you.